OM2009t4: failure to suspend

Chris Samuel chris at
Thu May 28 13:36:59 CEST 2009

On Thu, 28 May 2009 05:42:14 am Tom Yates wrote:

> does anyone else get this?

I recently decided to try OM2009 TR4 (happy so far after finding the Python
script to create a contacts database from vcard format info) and noticed this
issue when I tried to call the phone from my landline to check it would wake
from suspend.  I didn't answer the call so +1 for the unanswered call issue.

 Chris Samuel  :  :  Melbourne, VIC

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: