OM2009t4: failure to suspend

Chris Samuel chris at
Thu May 28 14:59:22 CEST 2009

On Thu, 28 May 2009 10:43:51 pm Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:

> Thanks, seems to have many bugs (half my contacts won't load), but I'll
> hack it away blindly until it works :)

It assumes that all the contacts you want to load have phone numbers that are
formatted as:

Unfortunately my vcard info exported from Qt Extended had a lot of numbers
that were like this:

which it ignores when it gets an exception.

The simplest fix for me was to do a search/replace of all the second form to
the first form in the vcard file. ;-)

It's also worth knowing that it picks out the second part of TEL;HOME;VOICE to
append to the persons name to distinguish their multiple numbers, so I found
that doing both TEL;VOICE;HOME and TEL;VOICE;WORK wasn't a bright idea,
TEL;HOME;VOICE and TEL;WORK;VOICE ends up working much better.. ;-)

 Chris Samuel  :  :  Melbourne, VIC

This email may come with a PGP signature as a file. Do not panic.
For more info see: