[omgps] important updates

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu May 28 15:28:58 CEST 2009

Not sure - I saw a post saying automotive changed direction using a wide
smooth curve where pedestrian was much sharper - perhaps have it
selectable.  Bikes would be closer to pedestrian? - for mapping
purposes, pedestrian might be better?

Comment from anyone able to compare this?

Bill

Home in Perth!