[Android] Koolu Beta7 was: Some problems with Android on GTA02

Shashank Bharadwaj shanka.mns at gmail.com
Fri May 29 04:18:15 CEST 2009

Well i tried Beta-7 just yesterday, really nice work!

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 2:57 AM, Levy <levy.santanna at gmail.com> wrote:
>  the resume is fast and works.

i don't think they are really suspending the neo. i think it's just
the switching off of the touchscreen driver and the lcd. so it drains
a LOT of battery. My FR just lasted for 8 hours (as opposed to 24-28
on QtE-I).

Also, my calls were repeatedly dropped. So if i called somebody, i
could talk to them for 1 min or so, and the call would get cut
automatically. This happened to me some 3 times before i booted into
QtE-I to make the call. Anyone else experienced the same? How should i
help debug this?

--
Regards
Shashank