[navit] Actions->Town->Streetname: no "ok" button?

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Fri May 29 16:36:21 CEST 2009

Marcel a écrit :
> Hello!
>
> I'm fiddling around a bit with navit and found that there's no confirm
> button when searching for a location (?) via the internal gui:
> Menu->Actions->Town->[enter town's name]->[click green tick]->Street name-
>> [enter street name]->
> There's no green tick to click (what a rhyme...) here. Is that a bug? Or
> am I missing something? *g*
>
> --
> Marcel

Navit refines the result list when you add letters.
At the end you just have to pick the right item in the (small) list.

If you see nothing in town list after writing 'A' (for example), it
could mean :
- you use a piece of openstreetmap with tags navit cannot understand
- no city with a name beginning by 'A' in the selected country (lol)

Xavier.