[Shr-User] What's going on in SHR land

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 17:20:31 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Thomas Zimmermann
<zimmermann at vdm-design.de> wrote:
> For the SHR users that aren't reading the SHR mailing lists i'm forwarding
> this message from spaetz:
> Hi all, for those of you few that do not live 24/7 in IRC land, here is
> a not-so-brief update on what is happening in SHR land. No, we are not
> all dead :).

good to hear my openmoko is not in danger of stagnating! what really
interests me here is themes, being a visual person the code part is
interesting in a getting my hands dirty aspect. but the visual aspects
of the phone need some work.

is there a link to the contest page?