ffalarms 0.3.1 -- bug fix and editing of non recurring alarms

Łukasz Pankowski lukpank at o2.pl
Sun Nov 1 20:00:51 CET 2009

Bernd Prünster <bernd.pruenster at gmail.com> writes:

> jeremy jozwik wrote:
>> 2009/10/31 Łukasz Pankowski <lukpank at o2.pl>:
>>
>>> - make puzzle digits twice bigger for without glasses readability
>>>

>> i like this one, works well.
>>
> isn't the point of the puzzle that you cannot read it unless you are
> fully awake?

Yes, that is the point, but those who do not want to awake other people
in the house want to be able to turn in off when half awaken.  I think
for now, when there is no concept of snoozing, the bigger font is a good
compromise.  (as I would like to avoid making every detail configurable,
trying to make good defaults -- that is the theory).

When I will introduce snoozing (most probably button for the first time,
puzzle for each next), I will reconsider the issue of the font size.