QSuunto-Lite new version - divers and non-divers wanted

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Sun Nov 1 22:10:48 CET 2009

> > On the other hand you can experiment with libdc [3] yourself writing a
> > testapp to try the basics - there are already some basic examples in the
> > sources.
> >
> I compiled libdc and ran the d9 test dump app which resulted in success for
> memory dump as well as sdm dump (I assume the database format?).  This gives
> me hope that we can retrieve the profile!

I built an ipk here [1] and the good news is - the test app runs on the Freerunner :)
The bitbake recipe is here [2]
The very good news is - ouput is almost the same as from vyperlink, which means I dumped it into a file and opened it in QSuunto-Lite and it could read all dive data!

So if you can produce the same for your D9 it shall be easy to integrate this into QSuunto-Lite, I just have to modify the testapps from the lib to only output the relevant data and add a parser for D9 in QSuunto-Lite + config possibility for different DCs.

For now I have added saving and restoring settings to QSuunto-Lite but there is no new package yet as there still might come some more little changes.

Can you send me (not to list) a dump from your D9 done with libdivecomputer's D9 test app? The relevant part are the the dive dumps (anything between device_foreach and before device_dump).

Cheers,
 Christian

[1] http://openmoko.senfdax.de/shr-unstable/libdivecomputer_0.1+svnr300-r1_armv4t.ipk
[2] http://git.senfdax.de/?p=oe_recipes;a=blob;f=libdivecomputer/libdivecomputer_svn.bb;h=024d59f3975706d4bb72c3240963b1396e29d42d;hb=HEAD