QSuunto-Lite new version - divers and non-divers wanted

undrwater undrwater at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 06:33:00 CET 2009

*  I compiled libdc and ran the d9 test dump app which resulted in success
> memory dump as well as sdm dump (I assume the database format?).  This
> me hope that we can retrieve the profile!

I built an ipk here [1] and the good news is - the test app runs on the
Freerunner :)
The bitbake recipe is here [2]
The very good news is - ouput is almost the same as from vyperlink, which
means I dumped it into a file and opened it in QSuunto-Lite and it could
read all dive data!

For now I have added saving and restoring settings to QSuunto-Lite but there
is no new package yet as there still might come some more little changes.

Can you send me (not to list) a dump from your D9 done with
libdivecomputer's D9 test app? The relevant part are the the dive dumps
(anything between device_foreach and before device_dump).

Great news!! :-)  How can I contact you off list?

Russell Dwiggins