Oh you were lucky! v0.01

Pieter Colpaert freepage at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 00:36:23 CET 2009

Hi,

I made a small (demo) script which asks for a string on a commandline,
matches that string with a youtube video, and will play that video using
mplayer. Framerate is not that high, but both video and sound are
comprehensible.

Please take a look here: http://code.google.com/p/oywl/

Please email me when you want to be added to the list of commiters and
help out. I want to write a GUI for it that should become as usable as
eldentica (maybe we should steal some code).

When I got a little spare time this week I'll add this project to opkg.
If someone else is into packaging, feel free to do so.

Pieter