Some questions about android on Freerunner

Alexander Shulgin alex.shulgin at
Wed Nov 4 09:07:47 CET 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 08:13, a dehqan <dehqan65 at> wrote:
> In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful
> Good day everyone ;
> Thanks for your attentions ;
>> no, the page you can't access only contains software ...
>> to use android on freerunner, you only need content from that page : Index
>> of /android
>> --
>>   Gand'
> Which softwares ? android softwares ? Do you mean we can not use android
> sofware ?
>  Are contents of Index of /android made from those code ? or there is not
> any relation between and Index of /android ?

Actually, the current code is hosted here:

And is used for wiki, issue tracking and in part for
download area (official releases and weekly builds).

Daily builds are available from yet another server here:

The above page ( contains
'unofficial' builds by the most active effort member Michael

Do you have access to  If not, you can try sending
an email to <android-on-freerunner at>