GPS application for QTExtended 4.4.3

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 21:38:15 CET 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 8:08 AM, <tvuillaume at free.fr> wrote:

> I developed my own GPS application for QtExtended 4.4.3 on my Neo
> Freerunner. It use native Qt APIs and doesn't require X. It display maps
> from OpenStreetMap by default, but can also be configured to get them from
> Yahoo or VirtualEarth. I'm not sure for Google, I gave up trying for now.

Wow - very, very nice! Thanks a lot!
I especially like the finger-friendly buttons (zoom in / out and "home
position").

I will continue to maintain it for my personal usage. I have no idea if it
> may interest someone, but, if any interest, I released the package, the
> source code, and some documentation here:

Yes - everybody is interested, just look at the thread here. Very cool. :-)

--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen