GPS application for QTExtended 4.4.3

tvuillaume at free.fr tvuillaume at free.fr
Wed Nov 4 22:23:56 CET 2009

Hi Ghislain,

This is unfortunately not a feature I'm planing to use myself. Doing this in my spare time - which is actually not that many time :( - I will tend to focus on my own needs first.

Would it help to share the code with a version control system, to enable additional developers to join the effort?

I'm completely new to this. I would need help in this case.

Regards,
Thierry