Some questions about android on Freerunner

Thomas Otterbein th.otterbein at gmx.net
Thu Nov 5 13:26:19 CET 2009

On Thursday 05 November 2009 12:24 a dehqan wrote:
> In The Name Of God The compassionate merciful
>
> > Indeed, the admins of the AoF google code page are not blocking anyone
> > from visiting the site, using the Wiki and downloading the software.
> > Trust me ;-)

> How do you know ?
>
> code.google.com veiwing is forbidden for iranians ,and android codes is
> available in that address ,  Is That mean  google also does not want
> iranians use android ?
>
> regards dehqan
Hi dehqan,

have you ever considered that *.google.com is blocked by your own government
as it also provides many other services, among them access to sources of
information or data that may be considered inappropriate in your country? At
least of what I know (from information sources available via google.com) about
your country I would seriously consider this.

Regards
  thomas