GPS application for QTExtended 4.4.3

tvuillaume at tvuillaume at
Thu Nov 5 18:53:11 CET 2009

I am not familiar with git yet, but interested in learning about it. I will train a bit on git then proceed as you suggested.

I'm considering the porting to some other Qt platforms, and may need to review the situation when this will come. But for today, QtMoko is my only platform and to make sense.

Thanks a lot!

----- Mail Original -----
De: "Radek Polak" <psonek2 at>
À: "List for Openmoko community discussion" <community at>
Envoyé: Mercredi 4 Novembre 2009 22h49:45 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Re: GPS application for QTExtended 4.4.3

On Wednesday 04 of November 2009 22:23:56 tvuillaume at wrote:

> Would it help to share the code with a version control system, to enable
>  additional developers to join the effort?
> I'm completely new to this. I would need help in this case.

All QtMoko applications are on github so that it's easy to find them and
rebuild the binary repository from sources. I have also placed your app here:

If you are comfortable with git and github you can just create account on
github, fork the repo and work here.

Openmoko community mailing list
community at