GPS application for QTExtended 4.4.3

tvuillaume at free.fr tvuillaume at free.fr
Thu Nov 5 18:53:11 CET 2009

Radek,

I am not familiar with git yet, but interested in learning about it. I will train a bit on git then proceed as you suggested.

I'm considering the porting to some other Qt platforms, and may need to review the situation when this will come. But for today, QtMoko is my only platform and to make sense.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Thierry