Some questions about android on Freerunner

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at
Fri Nov 6 00:00:15 CET 2009

 <267bb6670911050324v1fdcba05i47592504548f538b at>

> Indeed=2C the admins of the AoF google code page are not blocking anyone =
from visiting the site=2C using the Wiki and downloading the software. Trus=
t me =3B-)
> How do you know ?
> veiwing is forbidden for iranians =2Cand android codes is
> available in that address =2C Is That mean google also does not want
> iranians use android ?

All I was saying was that the people doing the maintenance on the AoF pages=
 are not blocking anyone. If someone is blocking you it's someone else: Goo=
gle=2C some government=2C gremlins=2C ...

As suggested=2C maybe using Tor can be of help to you?
De nieuwe Windows 7: vind de juiste pc voor jou. Meer informatie.