Latest Date Code

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Sat Nov 7 19:29:35 CET 2009

Hi,
for the A7 units we sell, we have seen date codes between 200902xx and
200904xx. And as far as I know April was the time frame of the last
production runs. It is also in coincidence with the OM announcement to
close the development department and focus all company efforts on the
"Plan B" = "Wikireader".

There are also enough units in stock. So if you plan a larger project
based on the A7 hardware, you don't have to worry that there is
suddenly no supply. And even if someone just buys a single unit
(produced in Spring 2009) it will support the development of future
open hardware.

Best regards,
Nikolaus

Am 07.11.2009 um 19:08 schrieb shamsul hassan:

> Hi,
> What is the latest date code behind the A7 phone ..
> Mine have 20090313
>
> Thanks

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People