[ALL] will the owner of the stopwatch application please report to the front desk

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Sat Nov 7 23:02:45 CET 2009

Hi,

I know who wrote it and he will propably reply soon - otherwise I will tell him on monday personally ;-).
In the meanwhile you can find the source here [1] and bb recipe here [2] if that helps.
Btw I have it running on SHR-U currently...

[1] http://git.senfdax.de/?p=stopwatch;a=summary
[2] http://git.senfdax.de/?p=oe_recipes;a=tree;f=stopwatch