Ideal screen rotation

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 04:15:52 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 2:13 AM, Carsten Haitzler <raster at rasterman.com> wrote:
[...]

Raster, I understand perfectly that the best way is having apps
setting an XAtom and the wm managing it. But if all those people are
asking for a weird or wrong solution is becouse the good way is not
standardized, is not implemented in the WMs and is unknown to existing
apps, so we are just doing a bit of brainstorming to find a feasable
solution *now*.

Patching E/Illume and a dozen of apps is easy but I think peoples want
use existing linux apps with their preferred WM too.

      Nicola