Openmoko in the press + Hiwi job offer Karlsruhe

Michael Tansella michael-tansella at gmx.de
Sun Nov 8 21:15:56 CET 2009

Hi together,

Matthias Breuel and me did a research project with the openmoko at the KIT
(Karlsruhe Institute of Technology) in Germany.  We developed a Indoor
navigation system with the Freerunner in C++/Qt. You can see a picture from
the BNN newspaper here:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/44512237@N08/4087173946/
No we are doing different stuff at our diploma
thesis so we don't have the time to continue. If someone wants to continue and
lives in Karlsruhe or at best studies there can get a 'Hiwi' Job. It's mainly
no
difficult algorithms but modify the code for new approaches. If someone is
interested, feel free to contact me offlist.
Additionally Matthias and me want to thank the great support we received by
the Openmoko community. Special thanks go to Andy(-tracking) who solved some
Acc Kernel troubles over night and Mickey+ (freesmartphone team) whose dbus
services did the low level programming for us.

Greets from Germany
Michael Tansella
Matthias Breuel