[opimd] Call from opimd-contacts isn't working

Peter Nijs moko_ml at depeje.net
Mon Nov 9 00:48:28 CET 2009

Hello,

I never succeed in calling someone from the opimd-contacts application. There
is just no response. When you would expect the dailer (standard shr) to pop
up, it doesn't. Running opimd-contacts from the commandline doesn't reveal
much. At startup I just get:

root at fry ~ $ opimd-contacts
Using **pending_return in dbus_connection_send_with_reply_setup() without
pending_setup is deprecated and strongly discouraged
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/connection.py:242: DeprecationWarning:
object.__init__() takes no parameters
  super(Connection, self).__init__(*args, **kwargs)
Using **pending_return in dbus_connection_send_with_reply_setup() without
pending_setup is deprecated and strongly discouraged
Using **pending_return in dbus_connection_send_with_reply_setup() without
pending_setup is deprecated and strongly discouraged
..... And a bunch of them!

Nothing happens on the cli when I press the number to call from the contact. I
use version 0.0.3+gitr133+11536ff92e44c956bb53af210fbe0ab806d8dcaf-r2 of
opimd-utils.

Is this still normal, or should this work by now?

Depeje