This might be illegal!

Aditya Gandhi aditya.g8 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:33:45 CET 2009

I unserdtand the shortcoming, But I have sucessfully ported gmail,
google maps,pdf reader, quick office, etc apps to my phone.
Also am looking forward to solve the market problem.
I have downloaded the sdk r3, and have put market on it, but now I
cannot figure out where the new downloaded apps are being stored (I
need the exact path) on the emulator, If I figure that out I can put
almost any app on my freerunner ............