OMGTA03 aka. 3D7K (call for preview)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at
Mon Nov 9 09:38:52 CET 2009

Answer is No but yes :)
There will be not GTA03 as it was understood when "defined" by
Openmoko inc. , but gta02-core team is working in evolutioning the
actual hardware and they are colaborating with Sao Paulo University
(who has a profesional manufacturing line) so there will be evolution
but not as planned. and nothing compared to almost defined GTA03.

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
Openmoko, Openpandora,  Arduino