Some questions about android on Freerunner

Levy levy.santanna at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:00:51 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 04:21, dehqan65 <dehqan65 at gmail.com> wrote:
> See it's required to know whether fater buying freerunner can android be
> used or not .

Can be, if you only want to use it you can download the images from
different places like this http://panicking.kicks-ass.org/download/

But if you want to develop for Android you need to download the source
from Sedar ou Gitorius.

> So an end-user need that wiki and issue tracking , if not , how does he/she
> solve his/her android problems  on freerunner ? can he/she use here/other
> communities instead of code.google.com issue tracking ?

The users can report the bugs with the code.google.com tracker I guess.

> Will Google admin of code.google.com make a mirror for free runner codes who
> is he/she ?

No! We are the admins, I mean, Jim, and others, from this list. And
also have a Gitorious and Sedar mirrors, also inside of this thread.

> why ? cause of a.android.com is forbidden .

a.android.com does not exist! it is forbidden for anyone.

> and Does source.android.com contain whatever d.android.com contains ?

No!

source.android.com contain the source code for Android Operating
System development.

d.android.com contain the SDK and Tutorials to learn about how to make
applications for Android Operating System.

> Regards dehqan

Regards from a brazillian,
Levy.