Some questions about android on Freerunner

Jim Ancona jim at
Tue Nov 10 19:00:34 CET 2009

It appears that Google is actively blocking access to Google Code from
Iran and several other countries. See their TOS:

and these threads on their groups list:

I'm the owner of the android-on-freerunner Google Code project. I will
initiate a discussion about moving the project to another site on the
a-o-f mailing list,, which doesn't
appear to be blocked.