WikiReader - first impressions

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 21:14:03 CET 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 9:48 AM, David Reyes Samblas Martinez <
david at tuxbrain.com> wrote:

> Did you push down first? as in other uSD readers you have to push it
> down until you feel a click  then it unbloks and a spring will pull
> out enough the card to ease taike it out

Yes, I did push it down first - this is not the first microSD card I have
used :-)
Now, after a lot of practice, I can actually manage to get the card out
using my fingernails.
But it is very hard, because space is extremely tight in there.

As a workaround, I have attached a bit of tape to the end of the microSD
card, and bent it (the tape) upwards. This gives me a "handle" that I have
the chance to get a grasp on.

Download the source code from http://github.com/wikireader/wikireader
> tools are there  and instructions on how to create wikireaders files
> form a Wikipedia xml is in a quickguide on the doc directory.

Thanks for the info.
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen