SIP Client

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 16:23:51 CET 2009

On 11/11/09, Nicola Mfb <nicola.mfb at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>> Besides that, also by using the alsa scenario for voip, sound does not
>> reach the earpiece. Thats a problem I have with SHR and qtmoko, with
>> linphone 3 and linphone 2 respectively. It was working with older
>> distros.
>
> Last time I checked (some months ago) I had to bring hup a control
> with alsamixer, then saved the state file on the voip scenario.

Could u remember which one? I tried several times with several
combinations with no result and  also tried to use the state files of
om2009-5 which were previously successfully used in litephone-3. Info
about the channel or any precious hint related to it (e.g. statefiles)
could make my day :)

Thanks in the meanwhile