WikiReader - first impressions

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at
Thu Nov 12 21:25:43 CET 2009

Hello again,

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at> wrote:

> Are you running the latest kernel? (The way to tell is if you have
> kinetic scrolling, yes == latest kernel)
> Scrolling is really really good there.

I downloaded the zip file, unpacked it and copied the new kernel.elf to the
SD card. That's all I need to do right?
I am asking because I don't see a dramtic change in the scrolling.
(I do see the kinetic effect, if I quickly move my finger bak and forth)
Anyway, scrolling is still very good. :-)
Torfinn Ingolfsen