OpenMoko-Logo in SVG

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at
Wed Nov 18 20:53:20 CET 2009

Hi Folks.
Some guys from the SHR-developer team and me got some place in the chaos
communication congress to represent our project there.
Now I'd like to print some T-Shirts, which will make us recognicible as such
For the T-Shirts I'd like to use the good old, old school OpenMoko logo.
Does someone have the SVG files for this logo lie around on his hd?
Or does someone have a link to these files?
Would be nice, if you could post/send me the link/file.

regards leviathan
David Lanzendörfer
OpenSourceSupport GmbH
Junior system engineer and supporter