Unable to place a WikiReader review on Amazon

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Thu Nov 19 02:19:42 CET 2009

Hi Joshua

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at openmoko.com> wrote:
> >    All reviewers must have a password-protected Amazon.com account
> >    used for at least one purchase from Amazon.com.
>
> Ah ok. So they're forcing you to buy something direct from their store
> after all. This is discouraging.

Finally got a reply from them this morning:

  "Thank you for writing back to us.

  "We understand your concern in this regard, as please be informed that
   we have checked the details and we are aware of the details in this regard.
   The potential customer should have a buyer account and he should have
   at least one single item purchase on amazon for the last six months.

  "Only these potential customers can have option to leave customer reviews.
   We appreciate your understanding and apology for any misunderstanding
   that we have may have contributed to you in this regard."

So that does now confirm what you said. In parallel universe, I'm sure
there's a system better than Amazon's.

Sean