[Wikireader]Full spanish wikipedia successfully packed but...

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Fri Nov 20 19:08:07 CET 2009

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q6600  @ 2.40GHz
RAM 3029MiB DDR2
HDD:SATA Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 1Tb

Final size of image directory 918M
FInal size of  work  directory 3,0G
Size of downloaded es_xml uncompressed 5,3G
Size of downloaded es_xml compressed 1.5G

Total time aprox 20h,  30% parsing  70% rendering, indexing and
hashing time is negligible

Total amount of articles 650.000 real and about 1.100.000 counting
redirections (as far I remember no time to make a full recount :P)

David Reyes Samblas Martinez
Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
Openmoko, Openpandora,  Arduino