Re: Where can I buy miniUSB-m → USB-A-f adapters in Canada?

Brolin Empey brolin at brolin.be
Mon Nov 23 02:56:59 CET 2009

2009/9/15 Boris Wong <lists.boris at bshed.com>

> Brolin Empey wrote:
> > Where can I buy such an adapter or cable in Canada?
> Try www.dealextreme.com
>
> They have free shipping (although order and shipping takes 3 weeks
> total) and their prices are phenomenally low.

 Thanks for the recommendation!  DealExtreme is amazing, even if they are
not in Canada.  I ordered 4 of these:

<http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.26783>

(2 for me, 2 for my colleague)  I have 2 questions, though:

1. Can the FreeRunner charge while in USB Host mode?
2. If yes, how can I simultaneously connect a USB hub + power supply/source
to the FreeRunner?