Fwd: [Shr-User] SHR-unstable got a facelift. And you a christmas present....

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz tiago at debian.org
Tue Nov 24 12:38:05 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 01:07:40AM +0300, Gennady Kupava wrote:
> Now, list of bug I noticed so far, hope I can help at least as tester
> having few time as developer:

It's strange how the same image may have different behaviors in the same
hardware. I've tried this last SHR version aftering using qt-moko for a long
time. Results:

- Mokonnect:
  - USB Network doesn't work. I don't know why my local system sees the device
    as a broken modem:

  [79556.010085] cdc_acm 3-1:1.0: This device cannot do calls on its own. It is no modem.
  [79556.010129] cdc_acm 3-1:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device
  [79562.784086] usb 3-1: USB disconnect, address 20

  - When I try to set up the USB interface I got "ethernet device was not
    found". Also says I should install connman-plugin-ethernet.

  - Wifi scan doesn't work. When I try to apply any change in the network I get
    a loop "wifi device seems to be off..."

- Mokomaze:
  - When opening: "stopped running unexpectedly"

  - Using the righ settings I get "connection failed"

Without network or even a chance to connect the device via USB it's hard to
give you more details.

Anyway, thanks for the work. UI speed has increased a lot, that's really

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
0xA504FECA - http://pgp.mit.edu