[For Sale] Reduced Price: Freerunner w/ buzz fix + lots of accessories

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:52:30 CET 2009

I don't remember if this is a GTA02v5 or v6.  I got it release day, so
it's probably a v5.
Buzz fix was applied by a tech at my work (not an official company service).

Includes original accessories:
* A/C Power Cord with adapters
* Original Openmoko battery
* Micro USB cable
* Wired headset
* Stylus/pen/laser/light
* Openmoko brand carrying pouch
* Original packaging

Plus after-market accessories:
* 2 x 8GB micro-SD cards (A-Data brand, verified compatible)
* 2.5mm to 3.5mm stereo audio adapter (don't know if the mic
connection passes through, but I have tested with standard 3.5mm
headphones)
* Female USB to male micro-USB adapter
* Extra micro USB cable
* Invisible Shield screen protector (still in box, not applied to screen)
* 3 x mini stylus (COWON D2 stylus)

All for $150 or best offer.

-Steven