No gps connection in navit with SHR-unstable

Carsten Gerlach daswaldhorn at gmx.de
Wed Nov 25 21:46:20 CET 2009

Hello at all,

sorry for this crosspost, but I think this topic is for both list interesting.

Today I flashed the new SHR-Image (lite) from 24. nov. 2009 on my freerunner,
and installed the latest svn version from navit, 2797.

At the start of navit I get this error message:

vehicle_gpsd:vehicle_gpsd_try_open:Trying to connect to localhost:default
vehicle_gpsd:vehicle_gpsd_try_open:Warning: gps_fd is 0, most likely you have
used a gps.h incompatible to
libgpsvehicle_gpsd:vehicle_gpsd_try_open:Connected to gpsd fd=0
evwatch=0xaa3e0
navit:main_real:Using '/home/root/.navit/navit.xml'

In general the gps is working, tested with tangogps. Only navit doesn't see
the gps.

What can I do to solve this problem? If any further information is needed,
I'll try to give my best. :-)

Thanks, Carsten

--
Hier ist mein öffentlicher GPG-Schlüssel:
http://daswaldhorn.funpic.de/gpg.html