Freerunner for sale

Michel michel at
Fri Nov 27 21:35:28 CET 2009

Not enough time and other priorities make that I have to part with my
Openmoko Freerunner.

Datecode: 20080617

The original foil is still on the display.

What you get is the following:

Openmoko GTA02 Freerunner (European model)
1 battery
512 MB MicroSD card
Original headset (not used)
USB cable
Charger with all the setup pieces
Original multi purpose pen (light, laser light etc.)

Extra Battery
Special screwdriver

All in the original box with the special green "Thank You" card :)

The phone was bought from Pulster and the Buzz was successfully and
professionally fixed by (aka Golden Delicious).

I'd like to sell it for Euro 200,00 plus shipping and only within Europe.

If you would like to make me a serious offer then please mail me directly.

Thank you,

believed to be clean.