Paroli Theme/UI proposals

Steven Le Roux steven at
Thu Oct 1 00:31:43 CEST 2009

It's just Brilliant !!
I would love to use that ! But maybe it should be a different project than
paroli because I think it more than a theme which is needed to approach your

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM, Jon Kristian Nilsen <jokr.nilsen at
> wrote:

> Long overdue, but here it comes:)
> As mentioned a couple of times on irc, I've been working on a few ideas
> I've had regarding paroli.
> What got me interested in this was the post to the ML some time ago:
> Now these are just mock-ups, but ihmo pretty god ones. I've spent quality
> time thinking about user friendliness and what I'd like to see:) Ofcourse
> I've probably missed
> out a few bit's and pieces here and there, heck, I don't even know if it's
> doable, but I will let others be the judge of that, since im not familiar
> with the code.
> It's all explained in my post and under each picture, so I hope you guys
> understand my thoughts even though English is my 2nd language:D
> Hope you guys like my work:
> Best regards
> Jon Kristian Nilsen
> --

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : Steven at
0x39494CCB <steven at>
2FF7 226B 552E 4709 03F0  6281 72D7 A010 3949 4CCB