Broken Freerunner.. CPU stall messages.. repairable?

Jose Luis Perez Diez perezdiez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 09:24:18 CEST 2009

El Wednesday, 30 de September de 2009 21:31:23 Thomas Franck va escriure:
> WAY more output.. but no successful boot.. :(
>
> still get the
> drivers/input/touchscreen/s3c2410_ts.c: stylus_updown lost event!
> drivers/input/touchscreen/s3c2410_ts.c:stylus_action bug.
> drivers/input/touchscreen/s3c2410_ts.c: stylus_updown lost event!
>
> and *loads* of other lines repeating in a loop, I think..

If those lines are repeating then the kernel has not panicked and is runing
with a mounted rootfs.

You can try to ssh to the phone or see if it is recognized as an cdc-ethernet
on the pc ( if you are using shr or om2009 that means the module g-eher is
installed and the rootfs is mounted )