Broken Freerunner.. CPU stall messages.. repairable?

Thomas Franck thomas.franck at
Thu Oct 1 18:46:58 CEST 2009

Maksim 'max_posedon' Melnikau wrote:
> Try NOR uBoot (at least I use that),

will try that when I'm home.. Joachim Ott also suggested I try NOR boot
and I did without success.. (with Qi installed, though)

> also, you shouldn't by new FR, just boot from SD is always a solution.

right.. haven't tried that yet.. will give it a go tonight, too..
thanks for your input!

> Also you can try reflash (kernel and rootfs) of some known to work version.

I flashed the versions I used before.. so known to work for me.. :)