Doom Updates in Progress -- Request from Distribution Maintainers

SCarlson scottrcarlson at
Thu Oct 1 20:38:00 CEST 2009

And that was the main point of my question.. What exactly is being used,.. am
I right to say debian and shr are the main targets? Of course it needs to be
changed, the point was it isn't working right? :)