Paroli Theme/UI proposals

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 23:09:50 CEST 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 8:36 PM, EdorFaus <edorfaus at xepher.net> wrote:>
> This approach doesn't work. Especially the blurring is wrong.
>
> The Freerunner screen has a lot more pixels in the same physical size,
> so it is much sharper than your computer screen - resizing down like
> that loses information, and then the blur makes it even worse, and moves
> the result even further away from the FR's screen.

You completely missed my point. I see many old people, when they look
at their phone, they take an *eyeglasses* to be able to navigate or
dial a people from the phonebook.

And they even take a glass while *driving*...

What I want to achieve, is these people could confortably navigate in paroli.

Why is it that important? Because if they can read and navigate, you are
able too, with one hand, while driving, and only looking a sec on your
phone...;-)

Im not advertising texting while driving at all. Just wanted to show you what I
mean under easy of navigating;)

Oh, and by the way, if you are shortsighted, then its a big help, that you do
not need to look closely on the device (assuming you dont wear your eyeglasses).

OK, enough talk.

Laszlo