[fso based] Simplified mixer app

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:42:41 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Laszlo KREKACS
<laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com> wrote:
> So when saving there is some dbus messaging going on.
> But there is no message what is really going on.

Ok, after looking at the code (line 790):
   def SaveState(self, arg, scenario):
        self.audio_iface.StoreScenario(scenario)

I didnt find StoreScenario on the docs.freesmartphone.org:
http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=specs.git;a=blob_plain;f=html/org.freesmartphone.Device.Audio.html;hb=HEAD

Nice to see, there is such an option. I was completely unaware of this feature.
Btw, where should inform myself of the correct freesmartphone doc?
IS there somewhere a newer doc? How do you do it?

For you code: You dont do any sanity checking if the storing was
successful (what frameworkd returns by the way? True/False?)

Would be nice to check for it and display to the user about the outcome.

Best regards,
 Laszlo

ps: Ok I stop spamming your thread.