nEo theme issues

Bernd Prünster bernd.pruenster at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 17:27:44 CEST 2009

I am currently fixing the nEo theme. unfortuantely the edc is messed up,
so it is going to take a little longer.

bad news is:
there was a debate about making teh nEo theme colorizable. THis is not
going to happen unless YOU do it.
right now my priority is fixin stuff and correcting errors. right now
everythigns a fuckign mess: not even buttons work as they should,
because i am combinign idfferent revisions of the nEo theme's edc.
i will report a soon as its done.
also simultaniously i am completing the gry' theme and removing the
flowers as they were intended as a joke.

br