OM-Showroom Something to show

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Sat Oct 3 21:14:39 CEST 2009

2009/10/3 Sebastian Reichel <elektranox at gmail.com>:
> On Sat, Oct 03, 2009 at 03:04:45AM +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
>> take a look here[1] for some screenshots and explanations :)
>> Please comments and of course collaboration :)
>>
>> [1]http://www.tuxbrain.com/en/content/om-showroom-something-show
>>
>> David Reyes Samblas Martinez
>> http://www.tuxbrain.com
>> Open ultraportable & embedded solutions
>> Openmoko, Openpandora,  Arduino
>> Hey, watch out!!! There's a linux in your pocket!!!
>
> Hi,
>
> did you think of the possibility, that packages may have different
> names in SHR and Debian? I saw the screenshot with neon - I packaged
> this one for Debian, it's in pkg-fso, but the name is 'neon' and not
> 'om-neon'.
>
> -- Sebastian
Yes, not only the name also the version can be different , is part of
the things we have to solve to make the om-showroom multidistro, but
due the link between the packages and the application description is
done manually , I think will be quite easy to link any package of any
distro to an application description , then is problem in how to show
it cool on the app-info