Internal pressure sensor

tom tomabroad at
Sun Oct 4 17:42:23 CEST 2009

well, there are always roadblocks, but there is always a waz around them.
unfortunately im not a electric-engineer, otherwise i would jump onto that.
but i can tell out of experience, the (current) future relies on that.
gettin rif of those stupid hanheld scanners etc would be way easier 4
everyone. and utilizing it as a boradband device makes it even more
attractive...there are no boundaries.
as far as i know, it depnds on the capabilities of the chip. eg writing and
or  reading , range etc...