New version of sgt-puzzles, and a launcher for it

EdorFaus edorfaus at
Sun Oct 4 17:44:34 CEST 2009

On Sunday 04 October 2009 12:03:36 Yorick Moko wrote:
> nice!
> I like the launcher!
> On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 7:12 AM, EdorFaus <edorfaus at> wrote:
> > I've also created such a launcher, and packaged it separately. It is

Thank you! :)

It's nice to hear it wasn't a waste of time to make it.

I guess that the next thing I do with this, is try to make some more of the
games touchscreen-friendly (or at least friendlier). I'll have to find some
time in which to do that first though, so can't really promise anything.