[Qi - SHR-U/All?] Pink line of death

Christ van Willegen cvwillegen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 19:45:31 CEST 2009

Ok, I was again able to reproduce this (suspending while rotating).
Unfortunately:

ssh root at moko
ssh: connect to host moko port 22: No route to host

So, the interface was already down (I did do an ifdown / ifup on the
port to force it to be up, but alas). No go there.

It looks like a Glamo bug, indeed. Rotating the phone, unfortunately,
does not work in my case, since it's too far on the path of suspend
already!

Can I save (some) log files so that they survive a reboot? Perhaps
there's a hint somewhere...

I'm running off the NAND partition, in case anyone is wondering.

Christ van Willegen