Next Munich Openmoko "Stammtisch" in November/December 2009

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Mon Oct 5 17:01:33 CEST 2009

Hi all,
the next Openmoko "Stammtisch" (informal meeting) in Munich, Germany
is being planned. As in past meetings you can meet users and geeks,
talk about hardware and software, and even find long-time Zaurus
owners...

Since we did have a visitor from Canada last time, everyone who is
interested to come to Munich in November or December is welcome (we
try to speak English if necessary). Please vote for the preferred
evening (19:00) through doodle.

For details, please go to (German language):

	http://freeyourphone.de/portal_v1/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=1583&p=15546

Nikolaus

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People