[SHR-U / All?] Illume Keyboard in Landscape

undrwater undrwater at verizon.net
Wed Oct 7 01:26:22 CEST 2009

Stroller-2 wrote:

> Sorry, I read ALL these explanations as saying exactly the same thing,
> just in different ways. Perhaps you could clarify how they differ?
>
> Stroller.

Hm.  I read:
Problem 1: illume keyboard in landscape mode does not show (the keyboard
itself doesn't show, only the prediction window and keyboard selector)

Problem 2: qwerty button is hidden in shelf gadget and requires 2 taps to
bring it up

I posted problem 1, I think you understood problem 2.  Am I right?

Russell Dwiggins