1024#

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 12:00:03 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 07 October 2009, Christ van Willegen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've read the earlier-mentioned blog post, and have checked on IRC as
> well. #1024-fixed devices have a smaller current drain. Battery time
> can rise from 70h to 140h, even with deep_sleep=always already in the
> config file.

From the blog post:
"DocScrutinizer-with sleep=4 you either get 140h, or problems on recamping
when out in the cold."

In other words if you set deep_sleep=always you will either see the full
battery life, or you will get recamping, which will reduce battery life. Fixed
devices see more battery life after the fix than before because they suffered
from recamping before the fix.